Translate

Sunday, February 14, 2010

More exterior test renderings of the GH house

Made another batch of test renders of the exterior. I am not yet sure which view to choose and what lighting setup to use. I left the computer to render for 30 hrs to eliminate much of the image noise.

The house being rendered here is called the GH house and is designed by Dunsky Kornhauser Architects Ltd.

All the images here are part of my entry to the Architectural Visualization Challenge hosted by ronenbekerman.com. For a more detailed description on the progress of my entry just go to my entry thread at http://www.ronenbekerman.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117

To check out other entries to the challenge go to: http://www.ronenbekerman.com/forums/gh-house-challenge-submissions/


















1 comment:

9fly said...

Very good surrounding area and detail of the building itself. But one thing I see which not really convince is flare of the sun. It's so artificial.

Anyway. Your render is very good.